Freestyle Alert

Why The Freestyles
As a new artist, I don't like to be ordinary. [Don't forget this is a ministry to me]. Freestyles are my way of practicing and sharpening my rap skills. Because in a ministry like this, I've always got to stay sharp so as to always be on point. So freestyling is my way of keeping my ministry active apart from the actual songs I do.  And also it's economical because it's not all the time I have money to record professional lol. 


Do Your Freestyles Make Impact? 

Honestly... I believe my freestyles make as much impacts as my songs. People have told me they have no effect but my question is 'Are you bigger than God?' Lol... Nuhh but I say 'Are you sure?'

Why YouTube?
I've received complaints already. That why don't I share the file itself but put it on YouTube. And why am I worried about the number of views. See... No artist would put up a painting and won't worry about the number of people who admire his painting. Even if it's not for sale. 

Many Of Your Freestyles Have No Christian Related Content

Lol! My first Official single was titled "I'm Mad". Received the most criticism I ever received! That was in 2016. Why because they say it's not 'Christian'. Look... As a Christian artist, I attend to social problems and that's my responsibility. Just because I'm addressing issues concerning discrimination and other very sensitive matters about society, you'll label me a specular artist? Fine. In my song 'We Gain' , I didn't talk about God or Jesus, but I talked about the pain of being rejected and how we have to deal with it. I'm sure pastors have preached about similar topics but they're not misjudged. People just don't understand what my music is about.

The Next Freestyle
It's tomorrow. And I'm going to talk real. The Rapper Nat brand is a Christian Rapper brand not a timid Christian trying to rap. Don't expect anything huhuuhu from this particular freestyle cuz the rap goes beyond a hypocrite's message. It's a warning tho.

Wait on it

Comments

  1. Straight BRO, just keep doing what you're doing as you're inspired by Holy spirit.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

From Praizer to Nat

2017 Singles