2017 Singles

2017 was a very active year for me. I released a couple of singles and I think that was pretty awesome compared to the previous year. I must say I owe it all to God. He's been so faithful even though I can't say I was faithful to him throughout 2017.
Just in case you missed out on any of my 2017 releases, you can download them from the link provided below.
Don't forget to keep on supporting The Rapper Nat.
I won't have gotten this far without you. Before I share the songs, I want you to do something😉
😂I know this is inappropriate to some of us but I'm doing it anyway. If you want to help me get far with my music career then please see erh...do this;
•Download my songs
•Play them around your friends. [Some of them won't like it but still jie your eye and play😉😂]
•Play my songs in the mornings and evenings, at that time many people listen attentively
•Recommend me to people. If you think I'm good enough, just recommend me to people
•If you have access to shows I can be on, link me up wai. I don't mind begging to be on.
•Finally, pray for me. Someway somehow, this music thing is God's gift to me and to my listeners. So please pray that I do this God's way, according to God's plan.

That's all😊

Now download my singles here

#BeReal

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Freestyle Alert

From Praizer to Nat